We are a growing, multidisciplinary clinic located in Clayton Heights, on the border between Surrey and Langley, BC with positions available for Registered Massage Therapists. This organization is proud to provide a working environment where contractors and employees are valued, rewarded and encouraged to collaborate with other team members. Join our growing team of practitioners and help serve this growing community.
We are looking for Professional RMT's, individuals who:
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for their profession.
- Take pride and ownership over his or her work.
- Provide excellent patient rapport.
- Have a strong ability to assess and effectively treat all injuries.
- Are strong team members
- Are empathetic and can build a positive environment for patients and colleagues alike.
- Are in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia (CMTBC) and all professional licenses are current.
Our clinic offers you:
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules.
- Full reception and billing services with the support of our online booking system, (Jane Software) linens, oils, laundering and business cards.
- Access to a collaborative team with an opportunity for cross-referrals from like-minded professionals.
- Incentives for practitioners with an established transferable patient base to be done with integrity and within the confines of your current contract.
- Paid Maternity leave.
- Corporate Participated Gym Membership.
NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
- Safety. 0 risk, all reward – find the most effective tool at our disposal for treatment and utilize it to its fullest capability, even when this means referring out to another clinician or practitioner.
- Strength. To deal with the cause, as efficiently and effectively as possible, of patient concerns rather than the topical symptoms – relief is not enough, we aspire to deliver resolution.
- Results / Fun. We endeavour to develop long term relationships with our clientele based on providing consistent results while making the process as enjoyable and educational as possible.
Please note that all candidates selected will be required to show proof of licenses and paperwork prior to beginning in this role.
To apply, please forward your resume in confidence today! We thank all those who apply; however, will only be contacting those selected to move forward in the interview process.